Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vendor Spotlight: The Creative Idea Shop

As a small biz owner, I try to lend a helping hand or a leg up to others out there. I found Susan from The Creative Idea Shop on LinkedIn. She asked if I would mind posting about her newest line, and once I saw the products, I jumped at the chance. I love that she does it all herself, and everything is made here in the U.S. So without further ado, please take a moment to check out this note from Susan below!

•   •   •   •   •   

My latest retail gift line "ScentedMOMENTZ™" was born out of my passion for graphic design, the arts, meaningful words and thoughtful and practical no-junk gift giving. ScentedMOMENTZ™ is a line of unique STAND-UP Scented Sachets, not meant to go into drawers or closets but to be DISPLAYED, to INSPIRE through graphics, colors and wording and to INFUSE living and working spaces with harmonizing and uplifting fragrances from blends of essential and fragrance oils. The back side of each ScentedMOMENTZ™ sachet offers room for PERSONALIZATION, an easel back for standing and each sachet is packaged in a resealable crystal clear sleeve. I am the designer of this line and the manufacturer. It is a handmade, Made In USA product.

I currently offer 6 themed collections with each 6 different designs and different fragrances. My website features all designs of all collections and scent descriptions as well as information for wholesalers:










As I get older I experience a growing sense for spirituality in myself and I would like to work this part of myself into my work and my products by turning them into something that not only has practical value for some time, but also something that makes someone happy and that can inspire people. At the same time I want these little gifts to be affordable.

In production collections are "Angels", "Simply Positive" and "Home Sweet Home".

ScentedMOMENTZ can be purchased in 6-packs through my website or in local retail specialty stores.

I also offer customization of this product for businesses to be used as promotional or client appreciation gift or to fundraiser groups to raise money with for their cause, ScentedMOMENTZ™ can be completely tailored to my clients' needs, both graphics and scent choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!