Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello, Again!

So sorry for being gone for so long. I have had some technical difficulties as of late. Still trying to get my RSS feed to work properly! Anyway, I've gotten a couple of new orders, and that has lead to some brainstorming about more options for the plaques aside from just individual letters. I'm going to add a Quotable section to the shop! It's so me, I don't know why I didn't think of it before! My roommate in college and I used to love to find quotes. I think she even gave me a copy of Shakespeare's sonnets for my birthday one year. Anyway, the first few available are Bible verses like this one, though this is a one-of-a-kind custom design:


What about you? Are you a quote person? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!