Monday, October 31, 2011

Elegant Inspiration from Pinterest

Pin from Pinterest



When I saw this, I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with it, but I knew it was going to be fabulous.

And I was right. Don't you agree?

Bejeweled Letter, available on Etsy via this link!


Pinterest had a double dose of inspiration for me on this one as I used a second pin for advice on the photo shoot. I think with a little tweaking, this will be my new go-to approach.

For those of you new to my blog, I have an Etsy shop where I sell decorative wall letters (see the sidebar.) I've found lots of great ideas from #Pinterest, so I'm excited to show how I've converted them from their original use into a letter.

I apologize that I don't have the ability to show the pin - I keep copying the html, but it's not working. Don't know if it's a Blogger thing or a Jenn thing. :)

There are a couple of fun places to link up your Pinterest activities. Join in!
Simple Organic's From Pinterest to Real Life
Dutch Being Me's 52 Weeks of Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is always pinning all the cute nail styles. So far we haven't had much success getting them to come out like the pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the nails and I love the blinged-out wall letter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!