Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Christmas?

I know, I know, this goes against the very fiber of my being - no Christmas talk until after Thanksgiving! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas - it's my favorite holiday, but I like to wait to sing carols, set up the tree, and roast chestnuts over an open fire around the first of December.

That said, I like to get my gifts for loved ones throughout the year. And who doesn't love shopping for Christmas decor regardless of the season? Plus now that I'm, you know, a vendor, I get that you gotta get your stuff in gear early.

So without further ado, here are two items that are now available in my shop, the second in the series of seasonal sets, "WINTER":




and the first Christmas set, "NOEL":


I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!